DHIS version 2.27 is out with a lot of improvements and new features.
Log in with admin/district on the demo system.
- Email notifications can be sent out to users 14 days before their password expires and must be changed.
- The minimum number of characters in passwords is configurable and can be between 8 and 14.
- Password must contain a mix of at least three characters from the following categories: uppercase, lowercase, numeric and special (non-alphanumeric).
- When changing passwords, users cannot use any of the 24 previously used passwords.
Note: if you’ve configured cloud storage in dhis.conf, all files you upload or that the files system generates, will use cloud storage, not only resources.
- Assign value. Enables client side calculations.
- Display text. Enables the web client to display text in the indicator or feedback widgets.
- Display key/value pair. Enables the web client to display a information box with a title and value in either the indicator or feedback widgets.
- Make field mandatory. Enables program rules to turn a field mandatory based on rule expression.
Other improvements include the ability to delete and change program rule variables (source fields), and the ability to include one data element in several program rule variables. For all warning and error messages it will now be possible to include a dynamic/calculated part at the end of the static error message.
|To find more details about...||Follow this link|
|Download release and sample database||Downloads|
|Documentation and Javadocs||Implementation Guide|
|Details about each feature on JIRA||JIRA|
|Overview of fixed issues||Fixes|
|Source code on Github||DHIS2 source code|
|Instructions for signing up for DHIS 2 mailing lists||Mailing list|