DHIS 2 Tracker Academy
Duration: 6 days
Prerequisite: A completion certificate awarded during a previous DHIS 2 Academy Level 1 or 2.
This specialization course covers all aspects of DHIS 2 tracker; the feature set in DHIS 2 supporting event and patient (tracked entity) level data. You will be introduced to basic concepts of designing, collecting, analyzing and performing preliminary administration on event and case-based data through a mix of lectures and hands-on exercises.
The Learning objectives are:
- Event and tracker program;
- Tracker apps;
- DHIS 2 event capture and Tracker capture;
- Android event capture app;
- Tracker terminology and tracker data model;
- Tracker programs configuration;
- Program rules, program indicators and configuration;
- Event configuration and event reports;
- Integrated analytics.
- Use Cases;
- Tracker based terminology and data model;
- Tracker program Design and configuration;
- Configuration of program rules and indicators;
- Data protection;
- Data exchange;
- Data analysis.
Attendance to this training is mandatory to attend the Level 2 Academies on Tracker or Disease Surveillance.