DHIS2 Tracker Academy
Duration: 6 days
Prerequisite: A completion certificate awarded during a previous DHIS2 Academy or having completed the Online Course on DHIS2 Fundamentals.
This specialization course covers all aspects of DHIS2 tracker; the feature set in DHIS2 supporting event and patient (tracked entity) level data. You will be introduced to basic concepts of designing, collecting, analyzing and performing preliminary administration on event and case-based data through a mix of lectures and hands-on exercises.
The Learning objectives are:
- Event and tracker program;
- Tracker apps;
- DHIS2 event capture and Tracker capture;
- Tracker terminology and tracker data model;
- Tracker programs configuration;
- Program rules, program indicators and configuration;
- Event configuration and event reports;
- Integrated analytics.
- Use Cases;
- Tracker based terminology and data model;
- Tracker program Design and configuration;
- Configuration of program rules and indicators;
- Data protection;
- Data analysis.
Attendance to this training is mandatory to attend the Level 2 Academies on Tracker or Disease Surveillance.