DHIS2 Android Capture App version 2.3 is out with many improvements and bug fixes. The updates in this release are focussed mainly on improving the user interface and data entry user experience.
This version of the App is fully compatible with DHIS2 version 2.35, as well as versions 2.34-2.31.
Log in with android / Android123 on the demo system.
In this version the app renders the name of the data elements or attributes which fail in the synchronization process and replace it in the error message by the name of the data element or the attribute. In addition, the app displays an error message also inside the data entry form, next to the affected field. This helps the user identify the source of error and fix the problem.
The event and TEI cards have been improved and made more intuitive and informative in the last version. We have harmonised our user interface and brought this design to the lists of events in event programs and in the TEI dashboard. The cards display the name of the attribute or data element next to the value for the first three marked to be displayed. It is also possible to expand the card to display the rest of the attributes or data elements, which are shown following the same format.
- [Functional Test][Event] Delete Event [ Jira ]
- [Functional Test][Event] Details Event [ Jira ]
- [Functional Test][Event] Share QR Event [ Jira ]
- [Functional Test][Sync] Datasets [ Jira ]
- [Functional Test][Sync] Event [ Jira ]
- [Functional Test][Sync] TEI [ Jira ]
- [Functional Test][Tei Dashboard] Enrollment [ Jira ]
- [Test] Flow UI Test [ Jira ]
- [Performance][OrgUnit Tree] Review list/adapter when loading org units [ Jira ]
- Disable ADB in production version [ Jira ]
- Enable Acra in Prod and Debug [ Jira ]
- Track socketTimeOut in firebase and show message [ Jira ]
- Update crash activity texts [ Jira ]
|To find more details about...||Follow this link|
|Download app from Google Play or Github||Downloads|
|Details about each feature on JIRA (requires login)||Details on JIRA|
|Overview of bugs fixed on JIRA (requires login)||Overview on JIRA|
|Demo instance (user / password)||Demos (android / Android123)|
|DHIS2 community||DHIS2 Community of Practice|
|App Source code on Github||DHIS2 Android source code|
|SDK Source Code on Github||Android SDK source code|