The DHIS2 release team are looking for a DevOps engineer to support and expand ongoing automation processes, as well as assisting with test and release activities across the DHIS2 ecosystem. This is a junior to mid-level position.
Core responsibilities will be maintaining and developing tools for process automation under the guidance of the QA and Release team.
The processes cover areas such as:
- Infrastructure management for the DHIS2 testing, training and development environments.
- Automated and "self-service" deployment of DHIS2 software to test infrastructure
- DHIS2 software release packaging
- Deployment of DHIS2 metadata packages to test infrastructure
- DHIS2 metadata release packaging
- Support for documentation generation
- Support for localisation in software, packages and documentation
Qualifications and skills
The ideal candidate will have a degree in computer science or equivalent and one or more years experience with DevOps-related automation technologies, in particular:
- Web technologies
- Infrastructure Automation
- Ansible / AWX (Tower)
- Cloud Services
In addition, we are looking for someone with the following personal qualities:
- Excellent problem solver
- Fast learner who can adapt to different technical challenges
- Motivated to support the team
- Strong communication skills
Remote or in Oslo, Norway.
Send your resume and cover letter, in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 September 2020.