The best way to join the DHIS 2 community is to sign up for the mailing lists.
- Start by creating a user account at Launchpad.
- If you are interested in the usage, setup or implementation of DHIS 2 you can sign up for the user mailing list.
- If you have questions about or want to follow the development process you can sign up for the developer mailing list.
- If you want to participate in writing documentation signing up for the documenter mailing list would be useful.
Make sure you leave the option for signing up for the team's mailing list selected. You can also click the subscribe button below the mailing list header on the team page to sign up or out.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in using DHIS 2 for your organisation or government. We can be reached through the contact details below. For technical questions or questions related to DHIS 2 implementation please sign up and use the mailing lists as described above.
- DHIS2 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHIS2 Academies - email@example.com
- The DHIS2 Online Academy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ole Johan Dahls Building
Gaustadalléen 23 B
You can find directions to our offices here.
If you are looking for support for starting up a new DHIS 2 project we recommend that you reach out to the members of the DHIS 2 expert community. The community consists of independent consultants with extensive experience with DHIS 2 implementations who can assist you with configuration, training and project management. Read more at the expert community page.
DHIS 2 is developed by HISP which is a global south-south-north collaborative network aiming at better health care in developing countries through the combination of research on and implementation of health information systems.
DHIS 2 uses JIRA for issue tracking. You can use it to report bugs and request new features. You can search for features to get an overview of which features make it into each release.
DHIS 2 is released as free and open software under the New BSD license. This means that the application can be used free of charge, you can access to the source code and may even modify and redistribute the software as you like. The only restriction is that the copyright notice must be maintained in the source code.
The DHIS 2 team has kindly been granted licenses for the following software.