Are you planning to visit us? Fly in to OSL Oslo Gardermoen Airport. Public transport in Oslo is great so there is no need for a rental car or taxi. Our office address is: Ole Johan Dahls building, Gaustadalléen 23 B, 0737 Oslo Directions from the airport:
- Take the airport express train towards Oslo. Get off at Oslo Central Station. The journey takes 19 minutes.
- From the train, walk upwards and turn right, walk down the stairs, turn left and enter the subway station west-bound (right gate).
- Get on the subway line 4 or 5 west-bound. A zone 1 ticket is sufficient. You might want to use the Android app for purchasing tickets.
- Get off at Forskningsparken station.
- Walk down the stairs, turn left and walk towards the big black building in front of you.
- Find the entrance at the end of the bridge (see picture below).
- Enter the door to the right, turn right and take the elevator to the 6th floor.
- Use the door bell labelled "HISP".
- Our offices is in Ole Johan Dahls building, Gaustadalléen 23 B, 6th floor, in the tower of the north-end of the building. We are part of Department of Informatics at the University of Oslo.
- Google Maps link
Tickets for public transport can be purchased through the Ruter ticket app. It may be good to install the app prior to arrival.