- Human resources with skills in relevant technologies such as web servers and database systems.
- Reliable backup of your system including safe storage at a remote server.
- Use of SSL (HTTPS / encryption) to keep private information like passwords secure.
- Monitoring of server resources and application performance.
- Stable and high-speed Internet connectivity.
- Stable power supply including a backup power solution.
- Secure server environment to avoid unauthorized access, theft and fire.
- Powerful hardware with potential for scaling together with increased system usage.
A managed hosting service provides the DHIS 2 software as a service in the cloud. This means you can start using the system immediately, there is no need to install and maintain the software yourself, and aspects such as backups and security are taken care of. You can also get support and help with configuration, data processing and troubleshooting.
|Service provider||Web site|